- Fantastic house near the lovely Agni Bay Great service from the agent. Modern smart house. We had a great week, lots to do in the area.
Jordan K. (GB)
Villa Amalthea, July 2021
- Loved this house! Very comfy and incredibly clean – the cleaners also come in during your stay and do a great job. The walk to the sea is very easy and agni bay itself is well renowned in corfu as being one of the best days. Toulas great for a fancy meal but couple of other more budget options also great. Easy to get water taxi to Kassiopi or other bays down the coast. Host was super helpful letting us check out late too and great at communicating throughout our stay. Highly recommend!!!
Kit J. (GB)
Villa Amalthea, September 2021
- Die Aufteilung der Zimmer ist perfekt. Die Einrichtung ist sehr geschmackvoll und hochwertig. Es hat an nichts gefehlt, sogar ein Weber-Grill ist vorhanden. Top sauber und zweimal pro Woche kamen die fleißigen Bienen vom Reinigungsservice. Der Weg zum Strand mit glasklarem Wasser (Seestern entdeckt in knietiefem Wasser) ist kurz und leicht. Sehr gastfreundliche Tavernen mit leckerem Essen haben uns verwöhnt. Besonders Nikolas Taverne hat uns beeindruckt, einfache griechische und ursprüngliche Küche, egal was man bestellt hat, immer ein Gaumenschmaus.
Thorsten S. (DE)
Villa Amalthea, Oct 2020
- Very well kept villa with superb location with easy access to various bays nearby. Taxi boat to these bays were a real treat
Eric H. (GB)
Villa Amalthea, Sept 2018
- Wir sind sehr zufrieden mit der Villa und der sehr tollen Betreuung durch die Vermieter gewesen. Alles hat super geklappt. Alles in allem können wir die Ferienvilla und die Vermieter sehr weiterempfehlen und die Gegend ist einen Urlaub wert. Vielen Dank!
Julia B. (DE)
Villa Amalthea, October 2017
- Stayed here for two weeks with family of 8, age range 16mnths to 72yrs. Views are fantastic looking over Agni Bay, a few minutes down the road to a shingle beach, 3 restaurants , a bar which does good snacks & boat hire. (bit longer uphill coming back) Rooms a very spacious & comfortable. Pool a little small but sufficient. Host very accommodating & just a phone call away. Had a car as carrying shopping back a bit of a trek. In all I would 100% recommend this Villa.
Jose R. (GB)
Villa Amalthea, July 2018
- Außerordentlich gut! Sehr hilfsbereite Betreuung durch die Vermieter bzw Verwalter.
Sieghard S. (DE)
Villa Amalthea, September 2017
- One of the most well equipped villas we have ever stayed at. It was a 3 minute walk from the sea where there was three great Tavernas all with their own stile of Greek food. We hired a boat for 5 days from Agni boats in our bay. The villa had beautiful views and was very quiet and peaceful. We would definitely go back to this ideal location.
Michael G. (GB)
Villa Amalthea – August 2015
- An excellent villa in Corfu!
The property is perfectly located about 40 mins north of the airport in Corfu. Agni is a lovely little cove on the island, and the house is a 5 minute walk down to beach, where there are a couple delicious Taverna’s and a really good restaurant called Toula’s. There’s also boat rental in front of the restaurants. This is honestly a great house, very well equipped, with big rooms, comfortable beds, and a modern, clean touch. The air conditioning broke while we there, but they were very responsive and fixed it within 1 day. Stay here if you can.
Chris M. (USA)
Villa Amalthea – July 2015
- We had a fantastic week at Villa Amalthea, – it helps us getting through this Danish “Summer”. Everything about the Villa was very well organized, and your helpfulness is very much appreciated. Also thank you for the link to Louly, the delivery and pickup of the cars were as arranged. Louly too, was very helpful, as she helped us with good advises for getting through the total chaos, that ruled at Corfu Airport Saturday morning.
Hope we can find the time for visiting Corfu again……
Kirsten and Søren (DK)
Villa Amalthea – June 2013
- Heavenly perfection!
The villa was even nicer and more comfortable than we expected. It was perfect for our family vacation which included a two year old. Eleven nights was not long enough.The villa was extremely well maintained and clean. We loved being able to have a short walk to the rocky beach for relaxing, swimming and meals at the three tavernas and the snack bar. The manager was outstanding; she went above and beyond to make our stay comfortable and easy. She was easy to contact via phone or emails when we needed advice. We cannot rave enough about her attention to details. Villa Amalthea is a very special place for our family and we recommend it highly.
Andrea T. (USA)
Villa Amalthea – July 2015
- Perfect location, great villa
We enjoyed a great week at Amalthea as 2 families with 4 young children (from 6 down to 2.5). Villa set up was great, spacious accommodation and clean, cool and airy. Facilities on the whole were very good although I would have preferred a better stocked kitchen (utensils etc) but perhaps I’m spoilt in my kitchen at home! Location was perfect so we could take a short stroll down to Agni bay if we wanted, or enjoy a BBQ or home cooked meal at the villa. Pool was great for the kids, and no problems with it despite their ages. Some pool toys would have been great as we had to bring our own but it wasn’t a problem and certainly didn’t detract from the enjoyment of the pool! But we were close enough to go down to the beach easily and we also enjoyed hiring a speedboat for a few days.
Great service from the rep of Corfu Property locally, and also from the recommended car hire people. Would definitely recommend to friends although don’t want to tell everyone about how beautiful Agni is or they’ll discover our secret!
Claire F. (GB)
Villa Amalthea – August 2012
- Unforgettable Greek holiday at Villa Amalthea
I usually never write reviews, but this time I can’t help it. We spent a fabulous week with our friends at Villa Amalthea in July. Our party had 8 people including children and villa has plenty of space for everyone. It is a modern beautiful house, air-conditioned and tastefully furnished. It is conveniently located only 5 minutes of walk from the beach where you find three very nice restaurants. If you prefer you may order a delivery from one of them and had dinner at the terrace enjoying the spectacular view.
It is a very good place for snorkeling and I would recommend renting a boat. We took boat trips twice traveling north along the coast where you will find beautiful secluded beaches accessible only from the sea. I would also recommend renting a car at the airport if you want to explore the island especially Corfu Town. It is about forty minutes from the villa to the south.
It was an unforgettable Greek holiday and we would be very happy to go back again. May be one day!
Villa Amalthea – July 2011
- This a beautiful private villa which is very spacious and well appointed. Perfect for our family holiday and somewhere we shall return to, we all loved our stay here.
Terry M. (GB)
Villa Amalthea, May 2019
- We would highly recommend both Villa Amalthea and Agni Bay. Villa fantastically bright, spacious and furnished to a high standard. Very easy access to beach, tavernas and boat hire. Short walk to the next bay for supermarket provisions if you don’t have a car.
Eileen H. (GB)
Villa Amalthea, June 2019
- A very well appointed villa in a perfect position overlooking the sea. Three minutes’ walk to the beach where there is a pebbly cove with 3 fantastic restaurants. The villa is very relaxing. We were 6 adults, although plenty of space for 8. Bedrooms are great, all en suite. The downstairs living area is huge with lots of light through several French windows. Thoroughly recommend it.
Justin W. (GB)
Villa Amalthea, May 2019
- Great house, amazing location and very helpful team! A fantastic holiday with two families together. Accommodation was brilliant. Location was perfect for us. Very quiet. Not much of a walk down to the bay. We didn’t have a car and didn’t miss it. Hired boats or used boat taxis. House very comfortable and well equipped. We had a couple of issues with water supply and with the pool – both of which were totally out of the house owners hands and when we contacted them they came to help straight away without any delay and could not have been more helpful. A wonderful holiday and we will hopefully go again! Thank you to your fantastic team!
Rachel D. (GB)
Villa Amalthea, June 2017
- Amazing Villa!
We were extremely pleased with our stay in the Villa Amalthea. First of all, the welcome from the rep of Corfu Property was really warm, with all the necessary information to enjoy our trip at its best. She had also provided us some typical food for our first dinner in Agni. The villa is wonderful, and as is the Agni bay. The architecture and the interior design are very well done, and it is really pleasant to have this view of the sea from the bedroom patio. Thank you for this really nice place and the excellent service.
Anne-Soizic S. (FR)
Villa Amalthea – June 2015
- Perfect place !
Ideal for a big family. Undisturbed , but close to the beaches and some very good restaurants. A beautiful house with a small but nice pool. Very good service !
Villa Amalthea – July 2016
- Excellent, highly recommend this Villa. Our family arrived at the Villa to a very warm welcome from Ingrid. From the beginning of our enquiry to the booking and when we departed was excellent. The Villa was just as described and even better than expected. Although the pool is fairly small for a family of 7 adults but you do have the beach close to hand. The food hamper was equipped us with emergency supplies until we could manage a big shop. We had a small glitch with one of the bedrooms air con but it was sorted out. The restaurants all offer excellent food but we highly recommend getting the water taxi and visiting Yannis Taverna at Krouzeri Beach. The family run Taverna is excellent having stayed close to this Taverna last year it was lovely to be remembered.
Jennie P. (GB)
Villa Amalthea, July 2016
We have been holidaying in the Agni area of Corfu for 4 years now and this is THE best villa we have stayed in, and I am very fussy. The quality of furnishings, the well-stocked kitchen, audio equipment, cleanliness, gardens, welcome pack is first class. The beds are so comfortable. The level of service from the rep at Corfu Property is exemplary, friendly and efficient. Doris the cleaner speaks English and has a lovely sense of humour. You are literally a 5 min walk downhill from some of the best tavernas on the island (a bit longer coming back, uphill!!). The pool is not the biggest but perfectly adequate and wifi is a bit patchy in the upstairs rooms, but apart from that you will not be disappointed. And did I mention the views . . . . .?!
Maria Lee (GB)
Villa Amalthea – June 2013
- Luxury amongst the Olive and Cypress trees
Booking any villa in a new destination is a process full of trepidation. Both Villa Amalthea and Agni were as much if not more than we had hoped for. An area full of activities, great food and yet with the tranquility of real Corfu moments away. The team of Corfu Property was very helpful and made our two week stay even more enjoyable. We will definitely return to this villa and this area of Corfu. Tips.. Hire a boat from George and Alex , the taverns at Agni are superb, visit Loustri by foot for fresh bread…..
A Quality 5 star holiday away from the crowds!
Villa Amalthea – July 2013
- We spent a nice time in Agni.
We enjoyed very much the stay in your villa and we want to thank you for your hospitality.
We love the place and definitely it is a place where we want to come again.
Villa Amalthea – June 2011
- Agni Bay family holiday
I do not usually write reviews but must make an exception for this villa and the property management company. From initial enquiry to the end of our holiday we could find no fault. The villa is very spacious and well equipped with all fixtures and fittings of a very high standard, including very comfy beds and was spotlessly clean. As a three generation family group we found the villa to be excellent in every way and only had a 3 min walk to the stony beach and Tavernas.
We would certainly recommend this villa to family groups or adult only groups looking for a quiet holiday.
Pat S. (GB)
Villa Amalthea – September 2011
- Beautiful, new, top quality Villa with stunning views across Agni Bay to Albania.
All you could possibly want in a holiday home, inside and out. Great attention to detail – very nice welcome pack on our arrival. Corfu property extremely helpful – rep met us at the property at 12.30 am after a late flight. Stressed professionals instantly relaxed. Pool rather small but adequate and not really a problem with all that fantastic sea to swim and snorkel in!
Agni small bay with pebble beach 3 great Tavernas to eat at. Taverna Agni fantastic food but a little expensive for Greece. Taverna Nikolas, great atmosphere – the Thursday Greek night is a must with good music- food adequate and good price. Taverna Toula – mainly fish dishes. We hired a speed boat for the day from Agni Boats – lots of deserted little coves to visit, great to see Corfu from the sea – negotiate hard with the boat hire people and ensure that you check how much fuel you have used at the end of your trip because you pay for this separately. Be prepared for a 15 min morning walk over the headland to Kalami for your fresh bread and milk. Supermarkets are small and expensive
All in all a great experience.
Jake Devon (GB)
Villa Amalthea – May 2011
- Perfect holiday destination We had the most wonderful stay at villa marylou. The villa is stunning and very clean and the cleaners came every few days and changed our sheets and towels and did a wonderful Job keeping everything just so. Pool is bigger than other rentals and beautifully warm. You definitely need a car as the villa is quite remote but that means it’s lovely and quiet. So while my husband and I enjoyed the peace the youngsters in our group were only ten minutes from ipsos town which has lovely restaurants and nightclubs and a pleasant but stony beach. We travelled about 40 minutes to our favourite beach Marathias which is almost deserted but beautiful golden sand and clear waters and fantastic seafood restaurant. Great local cab company run by a family very prompt brought the kids to and from ipsos any time of night 20. Host is totally delightful Perfect hostess. Never interfered but was there instantly if we needed her. Can’t overstate how lovely this villa is we will definitely be back.
Sarah C. (GB)
Villa Mayroula, July 2021
- Traumhaft Wir waren mit unserem Kleinkind (2 Jahre) für eine Woche in dieser wundervollen Villa. Wir haben uns extrem wohlgefühlt. Es war außerordentlich sauber, gleichzeitig sehr wohnlich und gemütlich. Die Terrasse wunderschön, der große und ebenfalls ganz saubere Pool mit zusätzlichem kleinen Pool für Kleinkinder einfach nur toll. Die ruhige und sehr ländliche Umgebung macht die Villa perfekt.
Ulf S. (DE)
Villa Mayroula, September 2020
- Villa Mayroula is a great, spacious villa, very well decorated and cared for. It Is in a remote and peaceful location, perfect for an undisturbed holiday. Car essential to explore the surrounding area.
Alison P. (GB)
Villa Mayroula, July 2019
- Excellent week, excellent villa!
4 of us planned an impromptu holiday at fairly short notice. Villa Mayroula met all our hopes: very comfortable, well fitted out and a private, very quiet location. House keeping services were exactly as advertised, while the rep of from Corfu Property kept a supporting interest in us in a very unobtrusive manner.
Ian Fitter, (GB)
Villa Mayroula – June 2019
- Villa Mayroula is a nice furnished, quiet and comfortable villa with a large green garden and a comfortable pool with relaxing chairs. The perfect place for families. It is located near Dasia at the northern part of Corfu. All the need to visit places are within 30-40 minutes drive by car. Due this renting a car is advisable. The villa is clean and the hosting is super friendly. We will definitely come back.
Helen W. (NL)
Villa Mayroula, July 2019
- Amazing villa, perfect location! We hit gold! This was our first time booking separate flights and accommodation and we weren’t disappointed. The villa is so private and literally in the middle of nowhere. There is a neighbour next door but we never saw them. A car is a must though. The villa is roomy and they have thought of everything. They provide dishwasher tablets, washing powder, mosquito plug ins which makes life so much easier. The pool was well maintained and really big , and the grounds of the villa are really spacious compared to most I’ve seen online. The children loved it too and spent most of their time in the pool when we weren’t exploring the island. Hoping to book again for next year.
Bethany I. (GB)
Villa Mayroula, July 2017
- Amazing, Outstanding Home!
This villa is even more fabulous than the pictures. We drove up the steep hill, to be welcomed by the rep of Corfu Property. She had provided a welcome basket to get us started, which we really appreciated – as the kids were already in the pool! The house is so much bigger than the photos show. The villa has large gates, plus an electric gate at the end of the road – you feel safe and secure. There is everything you can imagine here, there is a washing machine, a dishwasher, a fridge/freezer. There is airconditioning in every room, plus shutters, and bug screens – the house was so lovely. The pool was massive – much bigger than the pools we normally get with a private villa – and it was all for us! We spent much of our time here in the pool and garden, it was so private and quiet.
We drove into Ipsos a couple of times – they have a lovely Chinese restaurant. There is a fabulous bakery at the Dassia end of the road. It is a short car ride to Corfu town, which is a lovely place. I would come back to Corfu – but only if we could come back to Villa Mayroula!
Michelle B. (GB)
Villa Mayroula – July 2016
- Beautiful house in perfect condition, quiet, nice pool.
We had an excellent stay in Villa Mayroula. Although we arrived very late at night, we had no trouble finding it thanks to the clear route description. It was nice to find the welcoming package with drink and food. The house is one of the best houses I ever stayed in. It is very well-kept and in an excellent condition. Airco everywhere, good wifi and very comfortable. It is in a quiet location/area and a nice pool. Housekeeping twice a week. Nice people with the rental company who very helpful before and during our stay (e.g. when the the electric gate did not function properly). Small village not too far away with three restaurants and a small supermarket. This is a place I can definitely recommend.
Villa Mayroula – July 2016
- Wonderful place to stay!
An absolutely wonderful (and large) property, finished to a great standard (only built a few years ago). Very peaceful location, wonderful views, particularly from the upstairs balcony. The pool was lovely and warm and the kids loved spending time in it (including the slide and rocker). Air conditioning in all of the bedrooms and the lounge, a number of places to sit outside and relax on the terrace, wifi, barbecue with charcoal, a welcome hamper full of essentials plus fridge complete with milk, water, bread, cheese etc…
Pool attendant came during the week, as did cleaners twice during our stay (everything cleaned, fresh towels etc..). It’s all these little differences that really make a holiday. When you work hard you want all these things taken care of and it absolutely was here.
To top it all the rep (the estate agent) was excellent – great communication, did everything she said she would, a real pleasure to deal with. There was held 1 wedding at this property last year, 2 this year – says it all really. Would thoroughly recommend this place. We also travelled around the island and not only is this property well situated near to the beach at Ipsos, but if we had had the choice of anywhere in Corfu this is the part of the island that we’d have stayed in. A great week!
PS. We visited some great restaurants whilst we were here – Avli in Corfu town, Dionysos in Barbati, Chill & Grill in Kassiopi and Akron in Paleokastritsa.
Nick A. (GB)
Villa Mayroula – June 2015
- Lovely setting.
You can tell the owners have taken great care to the villa and it shows in the thoughtful layout, welcome basket and courteous staff. What we liked during our stay at Villa Mayroula is the peacefulness, the view and the private setting. It is the cleanest villa we ever stayed in – something I truly appreciate. From start to finish, renting the villa has been a wonderful experience. The welcome basket was a fantastic touch & a great way to make the most of our first day – rather than going to the grocery store first! Thank you to the manager, additional staff and owners for making our stay so special! (did I mention clean!)
The following review is from the guests’ daughters, age 8 and 6: I like the pool and the porch and the balcony and the beds. The beds are very comfy. The pool is the perfect size. The balcony is big and the view is lovely and the villa AWESOME!
Family Schenkenberger, UK
Villa Mayroula – Aug/Sept 2013
- Bel endroit, calme.
belle maison mitoyenne récente, spacieuse, située en haut d’une colline, sans aucun voisinage autre que les éventuels résidents de la maison contigüe qui apparemment ne sont pas souvent là. calme, piscine agréable, terrasses à l’ombre. village avec toute les commodités à 5 minutes en voiture. bord de mer à 10 minutes. Corfou à 20 minutes. Petit détail critiquable: bien que nous ayons reçu un panier de bienvenue (fruits, pain, vin, confiture, sticks de café soluble etc…), la maison n’a ni sel, ni poivre, ni huile, ni sucre, le minimum de papier wc et lessive pour le lave-vaisselle.
Chevalley, Geneva (CH)
Villa Mayroula – July 2014
- Beautiful place
Perfect stay in a beautiful villa with fresh air and nice view. The villa is totally new and in very good condition with a nice pool and garden with herbs and flowers. Beautiful sunset.
The perfect place to stay at Corfu if you want to see the whole island by car. When situated here you can cover the island easily in every direction. We had a great holiday.
Siguurd Havaarsen, (NO)
Villa Mayroula – July 2013
- Nice house in peaceful place, near some small villages, 10 min drive to the beaches of Dacia and Ypsos. Well equiped, cozy and spacious. Perfect communication and tips from Dimitris helped us to explore island. Recommend this house for companies up to 6 people.
Villa Mayroula, July 2021
- Wonderful stay This villa is the perfect country retreat. Spacious, spotlessly clean with a lovely garden and large modern pool. The villa has everything you need including those essentials that usually you have to buy – dishwasher tablets, washing powder etc. We travelled during Covid and the arrangements were superb. Host met us at the villa to explain the few changes to the cleaning whilst we were there and visits like the pool cleaner and gardener. Inside the villa was spotless, hand gel was provided and things like TV remotes were covered in plastic bags. The cleaners still came to visit with added precautions which were easy to adapt to. The pool was amazing – wider than most and somehow, despite being in the countryside surrounded by trees, it stayed wonderfully clean. No cleaning the pool in a morning with the net to remove leaves and insects. The villa is a little isolated – so if you are looking for peace and quiet (like us) its perfect. It’s up quite a steep track about a 10 min drive to the main road so a car is essential. But it’s worth it – the tranquility is amazing. We had a couple of small issues while we were there – the pool lights wouldn’t work and we lost the internet due to a thunder storm. In both cases the hosts were extremely responsive and super helpful – both issues were resolved within hours. Overall a beautiful countryside villa perfect for a relaxing stay in Corfu.
Deborah S. (GB)
Villa Mayroula, August 2020
- Super entspannter Urlaub Wir hatten mit der Familie eine tolle Woche. Sehr schöner mediterraner Garten und ein tolles Urlaubshaus.
Tina A. (DE)
Villa Mayroula, October 2019
- We would definitely come back again, villa was perfect, host very nice and helpful we like big and clean swimming pool and nice clean villa with its location
Petra B. (CZ)
Villa Mayroula, August 2019
- Great property on a good location. Host was very accommodating and helpful.
Suleman M. (GB)
Villa Mayroula, May 2019
- We’ve had a lovely stay at this villa, the best we’ve ever stayed in and there have been lots! Modern, lovely and clean and spacious for our family of 5. The cleaners, pool cleaner and gardener came in several times a week to keep it looking good throughout. The villa is not overlooked so there’s lots of privacy around the pool area. I would recommend a stay here.
Simon B. (GB)
Villa Mayroula, August 2017
- Super Unterkunft mit tollem Service. Die Villa liegt zwar etwas außerhalb, dafür ist es aber sehr ruhig. Ein Auto ist auf jeden Fall ein MUSS. Der Service (Reinigung, Pool und Garten) ist hervorragend.
Helmut S. (DE)
Villa Mayroula, September 2017
- In jeder Beziehung eine Top-Adresse! Es hat alles hervorragend geklappt. Lage, Komfort und Betreuung können nur in höchsten Tönen gelobt werden.
Steyer B. (DE)
Villa Mayroula, May 2017
- Great villa. Very clean and comfortable. Location very peaceful and private. Great location for relaxing holiday.
Victoria H. (GB)
Villa Mayroula, August 2017
- Perfect for a quiet stay
The directions were precise, but a satnav is recommended for the last mile. We arrived in the dark at Saturday and enjoyed a very warm welcome. Everything was exactly as described and pictured. Things, which were not mentioned, exceeded our expectations. For instance, it is located at the top of a hill with superior Tuscany-style view. Nobody is around you, except for the neighbour villa, which is usually not occupied. And even if it were, nobody will be able to watch you at the pool. Exclusiveness pure.
Cleaning service comes 3 times per week and pool and gardening services 2 times per week. If it is too much for your privacy, you can certainly make an arrangement. The chlorine free pool was in excellent condition. The tap water was fresh and tasty. No need to drink stale water from plastic bottles. Unlimited hot water supply is available. Every room has its own shower, one even a bath tube. All rooms are equiped with air condition and fly screen. Couch, seats, beds, furniture, kitchen,.. everything was fine. Nothing was worn or required a repair. Hotbird SAT and a selection of DVDs, some with English language or subtitles, are available. High-speed WLAN and 2m LAN cable are available to stream videos from the Inet to your tablet. The only thing we’ve missed to make it perfect, were 2 bicycles at the villa.
A car is highly recommended, but a downhill footwalk to Dassia is manageable. Stop at the Art Coffee, where you enjoy a recommendable (non-alcoholic) cocktail. A 100m from there you’ll find a nice bakery with pastry at the main road of Dassia. On your first arrival you are advised to take the road along the sea through Dassia, which gives you a good overview. However, if you want to go quickly to Corfu town or Palaiokastritsa, then take the main road through the mountains. A 100m down this main road on the way to Corfu town you’ll find a shop on the left with organic food of much higher quality than you’ll get in super markets. Corfu Property immediately cared about the broken DSL line, making high pressure at the telco. Excellent! Before we arrived, they refilled the oil tank and fixed some cosmetic repair.
All-in-all it is a highly recommendable location, if you want privacy or to relax. It requires only 5 to 10 minutes extra drive compared to other villas which are located closer to the sea. It was the best we’ve come across during the past 20 years. We’d like to give a surplus star and a big THANK YOU!
Gabriele L. (DE)
Villa Mayroula – May 2015
- Breath-taking, private and very relaxing
Breath-taking, private and very relaxing! Villa Mayroula is absolutely gorgeous! It is exactly as portrayed in the pictures! The swimming pool is crystal clear. We were a bit concerned whether the water would be clean knowing that different families rent the villa all summer long, but Corfu Property provides great maintenance. In the evening there will be a few leaves in the water (and perhaps some unfortunate bees) but by the morning the swimming pool would be perfectly clean! The villa was fully equipped with everything needed for a vacation home – from the utensils and baby high chair to dish soap and mosquito repellents. It has also comfortable indoor and outdoor furniture that helps create different spaces for people to hang out and enjoy the pleasant setting.
The villa is secluded at the end of the road, provides privacy and yet feels very safe. The first time we went up the road we were slightly intimidated by its steepness but we quickly got accustomed to it. Later on we realized that most Corfu roads are narrow and steep so that the road to the villa was more of a norm rather than an exception. Furthermore, we were very impressed with the service we received from Corfu Property and the rep in particular. She was very helpful in addressing our questions prior to arriving at the villa and during our stay. She even brought a welcome basket with some fruits, cheese, bread, wine and coffee – so that we can have comfortable first evening at the villa. We really appreciated that as we had traveled for over 20 hours from Canada and we were exhausted. We had a truly inspiring and relaxing vacation at the villa and we wholeheartedly recommend the place. We hope Corfu Property keeps up the great work that they are doing as we certainly look forward to coming back!
Milena D. (CA)
Villa Mayroula – July 2015
- Beautiful secluded villa
The extremely friendly and helpful owners/managers went out of their way to help and assist us. When going on a villa holiday you don’t predict or expect to need assistance with anything but being let down by the car hire company at the airport, even though they knew we were travelling with a 14mth & 5 yr old in peak season and not able to find an available 6 seater, the owner/managers managed to arrange one for us for less than we had originally arranged one for. Really not an easy task as every company i asked via phone and email didn’t have any. Additionally a aircon unit broke and they had it fixed the very next day.I even phoned for advice a couple of times and they helped immediately. Certainly book with these wonderful people again, without question.
The Villa and grounds were not overlooked by anyone and gave us the privacy we really like on our holiday. It was perfectly clean and very well kept with everything you need. The pictures, as is often the case, don’t do it justice. Beautifully positioned so that we could drive to the small shingle bays of the north east coast or down to delightful Corfu Town or over to the sandy west coast, all very easily. Having stayed in the North East coast before we were aware that we wanted these options this time. As with most villas a car is essential not just a preference. we would all strongly recommend this villa. Enjoy!
Tomlinson S. (GB)
Villa Mayroula – Aug 2013
- We heartily recommend this place to everyone who wants the sea breeze to blow gently as close to their doorsteps as possible – truly a beachfront. From the terrace, you can hear the relaxing sound of waves crashing into the beach, while in the back of the apartment everything is so quiet. Both the apartment and the beach were very clean, and offered an unforgettable experience for all 6 of us. We stayed for a whole week and the cleaning lady showed up in the middle of the week – needless to say very satisfied with her service. Taverns/restaurants are located very close, in both directions, with delicious food at very good prices, and there’s even a minimarket nearby for all your basic needs. 11/10 would book again!
Sun Apartment, July 2021
- Great property at a superb location, with the sea at the doorstep. Nice restaurants, beautiful sunsets and perfect for family vacations!!!
Sun Apartment, August 2020
- Reibungslose Organisation, tolles und saubere Wohnung – beeindruckende Lage – wir kommen gerne wieder.
Christian L. (DE)
Sun Apartment, September 2019
- Morning, afternoon and evening swimming. We loved being able to return from day trips, visiting the beautiful island of Corfu to step into the clear turquoise sea and revive. This property has everything you could desire within a few steps of your door. The thriving town of Acharavi is just a 5-10 minute pleasant walk away along a pretty lane.
Jeremy R. (GB)
Sun Apartment, June 2019
- We booked this property because of its location and the apartment looked great on the website. We were not disappointed!!! The apartment was clean and well maintained. The facilities were good and everything worked. As it is so close to the beach you can sit either in the garden or use the sun beds on the beach if you purchase a drink or food from the taverna. If you prefer a pool, no problem., there is a pool with bar just 5 minutes walk away. The staff in the restaurants and shops are friendly and give a great welcome and service. We did not cook but ate out every night and spent around €100 for 4 people including drinks and cocktails. Our daughters loved the local cocktail bars. Lastly… the sunset and evening sky was a sight to behold, the combination of the sea, sky and the surrounding mountains contributed to making this a perfect location.
Christine T. (GB)
Sun Apartment, June 2019
- Top Lage, tolle Wohnung, tolle Vermieterin!! Wir waren zu Viert in dem Appartement und hatten alle genug Platz. Es war alles sauber und so wie beschrieben. In jedem Zimmer gibt es eine Klimaanlage. Unsere Vermieterin war super freundlich und hilfsbereit. Die Lage ist einmalig und wunderschön. Morgens direkt am Meer aufzuwachen ist ein Traum. Zudem hatten wir in unmittelbarer Nachbarschaft tolle Gastronomie und kurze Wege. Also wirklich nur zu empfehlen und wir waren nicht das letzte Mal da. Perfekter Urlaub!!!
Mark S. (DE)
Sun Apartment, August 2018
- This is a lovely, airy, clean and well equipped flat , with only a pedestrian path separating it from the shingle beach and sea. The bedrooms are well appointed and all have cupboard and hanging space. There are sun loungers in the front garden if the beach gets too busy ( it didn’t during our stay)There are a number of tavernas along the front yet we were struck with the peaceful atmosphere – the loudest noise was the waves on the shingle! Sea clear and refreshing but not cold in mid June. The main street of Acharavi – a pleasant, unpretentious small resort town- is 5 mins’ walk away. Pharmacies, supermarkets, bakery, post office and local buses to Corfu Town and Kassiopi village. Ingrid – on behalf of the letting agents – was charming and helpful. Four of us had a very relaxing week watching the world go by and the sunsets in an excellent location.
Diana N. (GB)
Sun Apartment, June 2018
- Beautiful location, stunning view. Lovely tavernas next door with great staff. Apartment well keep and very clean. Staff very helpful, cleaner and maintenance man charming. Ask the neighbour to trim back the bushes to allow you to sit and watch those beautiful sunsets from the upstairs terrace. We will return.
Lesley S. (GB)
Sun Apartment, August 2018
- So close to the sea……. The stay at Sun & Sea house was a delight. The house is a couple of meters away from the water which is lovely. It’s also easily reachable from the green bus stop (5 min walk) , as we didn’t rent a car. There are many amenities in the neighborhood, like supermarkets, restaurants, bars, pharmacies, tourists and local product shops, although Acharavi is a pretty small city. The only thing missing was a print shop as we couldn’t print outbound boarding passes prior to arrival. A lovely women selling cruise tickets help us here. It is a very calm place , at least in May, perfect for those who wants to rest. The flat is very cute and has enough space for 4 persons (except for the bathroom, if you are 4 girls, you should have 2 bathrooms 😉 ). The responsible prepared a welcome pack with some food products, which was very sweet. It was clean. If you like to cook a lot, the kitchen has most necessary items, but as we liked to try the restaurant offer, we didn’t check it through.
Amal H. (BE)
Sun Apartment, May 2017
- Fab Apartment and Fab location!
Apartment was everything we hoped for. Sometimes you worry that the pictures are well taken to make the apartment look better than it is, but not in this case, the apartment certainly met all expectations and more. Everything was spotlessly clean, really well maintained and had everything we needed (WI FI was excellent).
The service we had from the rep of Corfu Property from start to finish was brilliant, she is a lovely lady, very easy to deal with and it was a pleasure to meet her upon our arrival ; even more so when we discovered the fantastic starter pack of food and refreshments she had provided to get us started, which was most unexpected, but gratefully received. The garden and the closeness to the beach was brilliant, as was having the two restaurants Faros (Maria lovely)& Woodys next door.
We also took a nice stroll along the path to Roda one day which only took about 25 mins at a nice leisurely pace. Acharavi main street is only about 5 mins walk and there are some really nice bars and places to eat and plenty of shops, including a big supermarket. All in all a wonderful apartment and a very relaxing and enjoyable week’s holiday and we would certainly book this apartment with Corfu Property again and will be recommending it to family and friends.
Bill W. (GB)
“Sun” Apartment – May 2016
- The location of the property is the best. The sea is just by the door, the rooms are spacious and well furnished, there are plenty of places nearby to eat and have a drink. Proximity to the sea makes the air fresh and it never feels hot inside, there are air conditioners but during our entire stay in August we didn’t feel the need to use them. I would consider coming back to this place again in the future.
Sun Apartment, August 2021
- Great location just perfect Excellent communication Host cannot be faulted
Markus H. (GB)
Sun Apartment, September 2020
- Wonderful beachfront apartment in beautiful Acharavi My partner and I recently stayed in the lower level apartment and can attest to the high standard of the property and to it’s management. We were happy to meet Ingrid after corresponding for the last few month… She was very helpful and even provided a nice starter basket with yummy treats. The unit was spotlessly clean and very spacious. Since we did not have a car, we spent most of our days and evenings at the property and dining at Woody’s and Faros. Both restaurants are great, but Woody’s moussaka was “out of this world”. If you are looking for a lovely property and a beautiful location, look no further than this apartment and to Acharavi for your holiday.
Deborah N. (AUS)
Sun Apartment, June 2019
- We stayed here last week (family of 5 with a child) and it was absolutely beautiful! When the car dropped us off at the airport we couldn’t believe how close we were to the sea (even though we had seen photos). The apartment is literally a stones throw away from the beautiful sea and from the window of the top floor apartment you can see out across it for miles. The apartment was spacious and clean, with 3 lovely double bedrooms (2 of which had balconies). The kitchen and dining area is beautiful and light – perfect for family meals (although we went to the amazing Faros restaurant every night – can’t recommend it enough)! The host was responding quickly to any queries we had throughout the process and had provided a lovely welcome basket of food/drinks for our arrival which was a lovely touch. We’re already looking to book again for a longer stay next year!
Ailish M. (GB)
Sun Apartment, August 2019
- Perfect place to stay. Right on the beach with plenty of bars and restaurants near by. No noise
Carol P. (GB)
Sun Apartment, June 2019
- Was a fab holiday, great location, great hosts and friendly area. Would highly recommend.
Jon F. (GB)
Sun Apartment, July 2019
- This place is fantastic right by the beach and next door to the best bars and restaurants. We went with our three children who were able to swim in the sea while we could see them from the balcony. The accommodation was immaculately clean with extra interim cleans and fresh sheets and towels. View of the sunset was great and everything you need close by. We hope to be back…
Matthew R. (GB)
Sun Apartment, August 2018
- Would definitely stay here again, great apartments in a relaxing location. Lovely apartments, step outside and you’re on the beach, the location was perfect. Downstairs apartment (Sea) very modern, upstairs (Sun) more traditional but both very nice and comfortable. Faros restaurant next door, the owners Fanis and Maria can’t do enough for you.
Sun Apartment, July 2017
- HIENO ISÄ-POIKA -LEIRI Isälle ja kahdelle armeijan käyneelle pojalle sopiva huoneisto: kaksi makuuhuonetta, kaksi kylpyhuonetta, iso olohuone ja siihen liittyvä keittiötila. Meren rannassa. Vain pari sataa metriä Aharavin kylän pääkadulle.
Sun Apartment, October 2017
- We had a wonderful 2 weeks stay. The location is great – you have everything you need within 50m. The place is great for families with kids. In the apartment you have everything they say you will get. Lovely place- we will come back next year!
Denisa C. (RO)
Sun Apartment, July 2017
- Happy Holidays! The house is very well located with all the necessary amenities. The rep is very friendly and available. Highly recommend this holiday home.
Maria Zélia R. (PT)
Sun Apartment, August 2017
- A very warm welcome!
We received a very warm welcome from the owner. The apartment is very clean and tidy. Well stocked kitchen with everything you need. The rooms were very light and airy. Very good air con. Wifi was a bit iffy in the afternoon but generally was ok. The apartment was very local for the supermarket, but in particular the local restaurants and the beach. Local restaurants are very nice, good food and great staff. Garden was great for private sunbathing. Lovely holiday, would definitely go again
“Sun” Apartment – June 2016
- Fantastic location excellent stay!
Family of 3 adults and 2 children, fantastic location,did everything we wanted and more, communication excellent and very welcoming, will definitely be back next year…
Dorothy M. (GB)
“Sun Apartment” – July 2016
- Fantastic holidays – very nice apartments!
The description of the apartments and the surroundings as well as the pictures are fully in line with reality. Very nice decoration, clean, perfect situation for families with kids. Lovely starter kit at arrival in the fridge. Great cleaning service and very friendly owners as well as very professional management by Corfu Property. Perfect holidays, thanks!
Kristina D. (DE)
“Sun Apartment” – August 2015
- The upper floor apartment is absolutely fantastic
3 steps away from the sea, each evening you can experience the most beautiful sunset. The apartment offers everything you need including a restaurant next door that can make excellent cappuccino and obviously offers a rich variety of excellent food.
Marcel b. (NL)
“Sun Apartment” – July 2015
- Location idéale pour familles. Location qui se trouve en front de mer, contexte idyllique car profusion de restaurants sans pour autant de bruit. Accès à la mer rapide et plage ou l’on peut nager sans danger pour les enfants .petit super marché à proximité -une minute à pied.
Amal K. (FR)
Sea Apartment, August 2020
- Very clean and comfortable. 20 meters from the sea. You can even see the sea from your bed. Good restaurants around. Very quiet place. Property manager is very helpful. Good wi-fi.
Loreta M. (LT)
Sea Apartment, May 2021
- Morning, afternoon and evening swimming!!! We loved being able to return from day trips, visiting the beautiful island of Corfu to step into the clear turquoise sea and revive. This property has everything you could desire within a few steps of your door. The thriving town of Acharavi is just a 5-10 minute pleasant walk away along a pretty lane.
Jeremy R. (GB)
Sea Apartment, June 2021
- Perfect apartment in wonderful place Very clean and comfortable. 20 meters from the sea. You can even see the sea from your bed. Good restaurants around. Very quiet place. Property manager is very helpful. Good wi-fi.
Loreta M. (LT)
Sea Apartment, May 2019
- This is our 2nd visit to the ground floor apartment and it was as good as I remembered. Everything you need on your doorstep, beach, bars, restaurants and small shop that sells most things you need. A 5 minute stroll will take you into the main town where there is a good selection of shops, and a further selection of restaurants. Ingrid met us and was lovely as ever. Apartment extremely clean and cleaner also comes mid week to change towels etc. Would highly recommend this apartment and I’m sure we will return.
Della G. (GB)
Sea Apartment, June 2018
- Die Ferienwohnung ist mit allem ausgestattet, was man im Urlaub benötigt der direkte Strandzugang ist toll umliegend mehrere Restaurants (die Taverne Afros ist super) sehr nette Vermieter. Insgesamt empfehlenswert!
Klaus L. (DE)
Sea Apartment, May 2018
- Wir hatten hier eine schöne Zeit verbracht und nichts zu bemängeln. Es war alles so wie es im Internet beschrieben wurde.
Stefan B. (DE)
Sea Apartment, July 2018
- Great location! Beautiful apartment. Was very impressed with the apartment overall. Welcome pack on arrival which was a nice touch and the rep was lovely and very helpful. Ideal location for a quiet relaxing holiday. A visit to Kassiopi is a must as a beautiful harbour. Would definitely return
Gary C. (GB)
Sea Apartment, September 2017
- Excellent location at the beach, lovely garden, clean and well kept apartment and very nice hosts We loved the garden and the closeness to the beach. Most of the nearby restaurants, Fuego, Medusa and Veggelara, served high quality food and drinks. Also the short walking distance to the Main Street in Acharavi with all kinds of shops were appreciated. The apartment was clean, well equipped and in good shape. The hosts were very lovely, helpful and attentive. We now regret we only spent one of our two weeks at Corfu at this place. We would very much like to come back
Lars Petter H. (NO)
Sea Apartment, June 2017
- First class! What a beautiful apartment, everything you could ever need for a holiday was there. Beautifully & clean, pristine white bedding & towels, apart from our food the only thing we had to but was toilet rolls. Dish washer tablets & cleaning things supplied, washing liquid & fabric conditioner supplied. Plenty of glasses for inside & outside & plenty of crockery & pans etc. Only comment would be some more chopping boards so not as to mark the white worktops Score 10 out of 10!!!
Margaret W. (GB)
Sea Apartment, May 2017
- Lovely piece of paradise!
We joined my wife’s parents for a week there, they spent 3 weeks. We stayed in the bottom apartment, it is modern and fully decorated with all you need, a cleaner is coming every week in order to fully clean the apartment (she doesn’t speak English but she is absolutely lovely and friendly), and the apartment is 5 meters away from the sea. You can have a dip and the sea and relax on the long chairs afterwards! It is well located, surrounded by restaurant and bars. Definitely worth going there, and we will go back!
“Sea Apartment” – Sep 2016
- Great holiday!
The apartment is really comfortable, well-furnished and equipped. Its location directly on Acharavi beach is very nice and suitable for children and families. The owners and the agency person were very kind and always willing to assist us in our questions. Absolutely recommended!
Irene B. (IT)
“Sea Apartment” – July 2016
- Fantastic accommodation in Acharavi.
First of all We want to thank the rep from Corfu property, she was very professional from start of our Corfu journey till the end. Owner of properties are very generous people, every few days they bring to us vegetables directly from their garden. Apartment is very nice, vast and clean. Location of the apartment is fantastic-directly on beach, We have had nice 12 days in Sun and Sea apartments, everything was perfect, except the internet – signal is not so good on upper floor, also it could be faster.
Dušan Š. (RS)
“Sea Apartment” – June 2015
- Wonderful apartment, directly at the beach.
We had a wonderful time at the apartment, because of the charming and functional interior, a nice garden with beach chairs and sun umbrellas, the beach directly in front of the property and the luxus of a cleaning women. The owners are very nice and brought us vegetables from their garden. The agency was very supportive, competent and careing.
“Sea Apartment” – August, 2014
- Gorgious location!
We just came back from a two week holiday at the Sea & Sun Apartments and we had a great time. The apartment we had on the ground floor is modern equipped and clean but it is mainly because it is on a gorgeous location. Right on the beach! It has a patio for outside dining but in addition there is a communal garden with sun loungers and umbrellas which was perfect for our baby and for us to relax. Also very practical to have shops and restaurants within walking distance, so you don’t need a car if you don’t want to go around.
All in all a great experience.
Daniel V. (NL)
“Sea Apartment” – September, 2014
- My partner and I recently stayed in the lower level apartment and can attest to the high standard of the property and to its management. We were happy to meet the host after corresponding for the last few months… She was very helpful and even provided a nice starter basket with yummy treats. The unit was spotlessly clean and very spacious. Since we did not have a car, we spent most of our days and evenings at the property and dining at Woody’s and Faros. Both restaurants are great, but Woody’s moussaka was “out of this world”. If you are looking for a lovely property and a beautiful location, look no further than this apartment and to Acharavi for your holiday.
Deborah N. (US)
Sea Apartment, May 2019
- We had a great time in Acharavi. The apartment is located just in front of the beach which is very nice. Several restaurants are next to the apartment. Hosts were very helpful and lovely. In the kitchen you’ll find everything you need for cooking the meals. We can recommend this accommodation.
Petra L. (AT)
Sea Apartment, September 2019
- The apartments are in an ideal location and really well kept. There is everything you need in the apartment. The host greeted us at the apartment and explained everything to us. There was a lovely welcome basket but also the little extras . She was easy to contact if there was any issue. We had a problem with the shower the first night that they had a plumber come out and sort the next morning (doesn’t even happen at home that quickly). Definitely would recommend these apartments.
Andrea W. (GB)
Sea Apartment, July 2019
- We have stayed on the ground apartment with our family. We had the best welcome at night, (even with a delay) from the airport. The garden is great with kids, even better than the pictures. Everything necessary was available at the apartment. Also, the restaurant next to the apartment was very nice 🙂 With kids we would highly recommend it! We had a great time.
Hanna R. (NL)
Sea Apartment, May 2018
- Fantastic holiday, super apartment I’ve just stayed in there ground floor apartment for a week. I can’t fault the stay at all. The apartment is fantastic; it lived up to everything that was promised. Its spacious, spotless, all amenities you’d ever need and the welcome from Ingrid was great. The location is fab, supermarket, shops, bars & restaurants all very nearby. Literally right on the beach – and 2 mins from a pool of you need it. I had a superb holiday – and will definitely return!!
Chloe E. (GB)
Sea Apartment, June 2017
- Beautiful location with excellent facilities The property is in a brilliant location. The little garden gives a little privacy and it is lovely to be able to be so close to the sea. There are stunning views over to the hills in Albania. The property itself is clean, the kitchen is very well equipped and the beds were extremely comfortable. There is a good supermarket within walking distance as well as a fish mongers. The host was very welcoming and helpful when we got there. I would love to come back and certainly recommend it.
Catherine C. (GB)
Sea Apartment, October 2017
- Beautifully appointed apartments in a great location! We stayed for a week in June 2017 and had both the apartments. They were a great size, and had everything you could possibly need for a fabulous holiday. The local rep met us on arrival, a lovely lady, really helpful. A great choice of restaurants on the doorstep and the sea a few steps away – what more could you need. Thoroughly recommended.
Christine H. (GB)
Sea Apartment, June 2017
My friend and I stayed in the ground floor apartment for a week in June and I have to say we couldn’t fault it. It was very well equipped and spotlessly clean. We arrived late at night so met the rep of Corfu Property the following morning who was lovely and very helpful. As you see from the pictures the apt is directly on the beach where we never had any trouble finding a sunbed for the day (which were free). If you prefer a pool, there are 2 apartment blocks round the corner that you can use as long as you buy a drink on site, or of course you can use the sun beds in the garden. There are several restaurants and bars a stones throw away and all the ones we tried out were very good. You can walk up to the main town which only takes about 5 mins but there is a local mini market round the corner so you don’t have to venture far for all your basics (another nice touch was the welcome pack which included bread, butter cheese, water etc).
We will definitely return as had everything we needed on the doorstep. Big thanks to Ingrid once again.
Della G. (GB)
“Sea Apartment” – June 2016
- Wonderful holidays and perfect apartment.
Thank you for the friendly warm welcome! The apartment was perfect for us: very nice, clean, fully equipped kitchen, washing machine, great location and an amazing sunset. A few steps away from restaurants and very close to the shopping area. The paediatrician was only 10 minutes away.
Cristina S. (DE)
“Sea Apartment” – July 2016
- Excellent location!
Apartment facilities were excellent and the location was fantastic right on the beach with a number of restaurants on the doorstep to choose from. We ate in a restaurant called Ginger on a number of occasions where the food was terrific and the staff were very friendly. I would recommend these apartments to anyone who was looking for 5star accommodation in Corfu.
Margaret G. (GB)
“Sea Apartment” – June 2016
- Zeer verzorgd appartement op een goede locatie.
Wij logeerden met 5 op het appartement op het gelijkvloers. Het appartement is zeer goed ingericht en licht vlak aan het strand, op een locatie met veel mogelijkheden voor uitstappen te noorden van Kerkyra (wel best auto huren). Zeer goede ontvangst en prima begeleiding zowel voor als tijdens ons verblijf.
“Sea Apartment” – July 2015
- Wonderful apartment!
Apartment looks even better than in pictures. We were so happy to stay there. The beach is 30 meters from apartment, you can hear the sea in the night. There is everything you need in apartment, WiFi is perfect, can use even outside apartment, washing machine, dishwasher, vessels, mosquitoes nets, books, maps. There is perfect restaurant Faros next to the apartment. The rep of Corfu Property was very nice and helpful. The best apartment i have ever lived.
Loreta M. (GB)
“Sea Apartment” – June 2015
- This is a super apartment in the perfect location for a visit to Corfu Town. It is located in a historic building in the heart of the old town with a tastefully modernised interior. Everything you need for an enjoyable holiday are on your doorstep. The hosts could not have been more helpful. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay there and would highly recommend it to anyone considering a trip.
Bernice (FR) 2021
- This was the best apartment we have stayed in The host is very very helpful, he even met us from our taxi late at night to show us to the apartment Great central location, top quality, very clean Thank you, we would 100% recommend to everyone.
Steve & Denise (GB) 2021
- What a pleasure to stay at Dimitrios place! It was definitely one of the most welcoming hosts I ever faced with. The apartment location is super convenient, in the heart of the city center, everything in walking distance. Convenient for families with little babies: no issues with a baby stroller (just a few stairs and that’s it). Highly (very highly) recommended!
- Location and apartment was a 10/10. Host was very friendly and gave us a quick tour of the square when we arrived. The apartment was very clean and homie. I would recommend this apartment to anyone!
Mikala (US) 2021
- I cannot say enough wonderful things about this apartment. The location is excellent, right in the center of old town. The hosts are exceptionally hospitable, showing us around and recommending restaurants. He even helped us arrange a taxi for the next day. Everything is exactly as the pictures look, and it was very clean. I would highly recommend staying here!!
Rachel (US) 2021
- Die Wohnung war mega schön wie in den Bildern und hat eine perfekte Lage, genau mitten der alte Stadt. Host ist ein toller Gastgeber hat uns nach einer langen Reise sehr schön empfangen, er ist sehr hilfsbereit und hat uns viele Tipps gegebenen. Im Allgemeine war alles perfekt wie in der Beschreibung.
Beshr (DE) 2021
- Super séjour à Corfou. Après 2 semaines je me dis que c’est l’endroit idéal sur l’île. Tout est à proximité, l’appartement est impeccable, très calme alors que situé en pleine ville et même pour se garer en plein mois d’août nous n’avons eu aucun problème ! Je recommande sans aucune hésitation. Dimitri est un hôte adorable qui a été présent quand il le fallait ! Un grand merci à lui.
Melanie (FR) 2021
- Amazing place! We loved the apartment, especially the decor and the high ceilings! Right in the centre of old town. Really friendly hosts! Would love to go again
Eloise (GB) 2020