Mediterranean Styled Villa
Villa Mayroula is set within a luminous garden with plenty of olive and Cypress trees. Even though located in a peaceful area, not overlooked at all, it is only a few minutes away from all the amenities and beaches of the North East Coast, but it’s also located within convenient distance from Corfu Town and sandy beaches on the West Coast.
Shaded verandas and relaxation areas embrace the property offering lovely Corfiot views.
The large swimming pool with a paddling pool, surrounded with olive trees is a perfect place to enjoy the laid-back Mediterranean lifestyle. An ideal place for relaxing holidays with the whole family.
The villa accommodates up to 6 guests, spread over two levels with 3 en-suite bathrooms.Show More...
The villa comprises on the ground floor a lounge leading onto a covered terrace, a few steps lower a double bedroom and bathroom, open plan fully equipped kitchen leading to veranda.
On the first floor there are 2 bedrooms (1 has a spacious balcony), fitted wardrobes and two bathrooms.
On the outside there has been given great care so as to maximize the living area during the summer having an al fresco dining and a lounge on the covered verandas enjoying the magnificent Corfiot views overlooking the pool and the surrounding country side.
Bedroom 1 with double bed and fitted wardrobe, access to patio (Ground Floor)
Bedroom 2 with double bed, fitted wardrobe, balcony (First Floor)
Bedroom 3 with twin beds, fitted wardrobe (First Floor)
Bedroom 1 en-suite shower, wc
Bedroom 2 en-suite bath/shower, wc
Bedroom 3 en-suite shower, wc
Private swimming pool & a paddling pool, a sun shaded terrace, 6 x sun loungers & 2 sun umbrellas, outdoor dining table and chairs for 6, veranda sitting areas, children’s play area
Not suitable for guests with reduced mobility.
High quality kitchen with ceramic hob, electric oven, dishwasher, large fridge/freezer, kettle, microwave, NESPRESSO, coffee maker, toast maker, dining table, patio doors to covered outdoor dining
Large sliding doors open onto the veranda giving access to the pool and gardens. Fire place, 1 sofa, 3 armchairs, Smart TV, DVD.
Dining and seating for 6
Washing machine, iron/ironing board, Smart TV , DVD, hairdryer, air conditioning through-out, central heating, pool & paddling pool, cot, high chair, portable barbeque, wireless internet, cot/highchair can be provided with prior notice.
Additionally facilities provided in the villa are: iron and ironing board, hairdryer, central heating for the colder evenings in April and October, baby cot and high chair (needs additionally to be requested in advance).
Notes: Villa Mayroula is fully air-conditioned. The villa is perfect for family groups. Not suitable for guests with mobility difficulties. Safes are available. Swimming pool and paddling pool. Play garden. Parking for 2 – 3 cars available.
Cleaning/towels/linen/maid service: Housekeeping comes in three times a week. Bed linens are changed once a week. Towels – twice a week.
Changeover day: Flexible during summer season, according to the current availability.
Car hire: Recommended.
Wedding / social events can be arranged at the villa (max 50 guests).
- Additional information: Arrival and departure transfers are not included in the rental rates
- The package price includes: rent of the whole villa per night, cleaning of the villa three times a week, bath towels change twice a week and bed sheets once a week, final cleaning, telephone help line, use of Air-conditions, use of Wifi, electricity and water costs. No transfer costs are included
- Reservation details: To secure your booking, a deposit of 25 % is required. Balance payment is due 70 days prior to arrival. A damage deposit of 300 euro is required in cash upon arrival (or pounds or cheque)
- Payment Options: Bank Transfer, Credit Card or Paypal (+3% transaction fee with Paypal)
- Staying details: Check-in: 15:00 local time Check-out: 10:00 local time (different hours available by arrangement)
- Changeover day: Flexible, except Sundays
- Minimum stay: 1 week during high season. Possibility also for 10 days
- Pets: Not allowed
- EOT Greek license number MHTE: 0829K12K0390401
- Cancellation Policy: read our Terms & Conditions in the footer of our website
Kato Korakiana is at the north eastern part of Corfu, about 12 kilometres from Corfu town, near the tourist resorts of Dassia ,Ipsos and Barbati. It is one of the biggest villages of Corfu, with a history of more than five centuries long. A village where you find coffee bars in addition to a supermarket, a couple of tavernas and two restaurants that are open all year.
The nearest resort is Dassia with a sandy – pebbled beach offering plenty of water sports. Other resorts that can be easily visited are Ipsos and Barbati whilst to go for sightseeing or shopping in Corfu Town is only a 20 minutes’ drive.
A car is necessary. Parking for 3 cars outside
– Nearest Airport : CFU at 12 Kilometres
– Nearest Ferry : Port Corfu at 10 Kilometres
– Nearest Beach : Dassia at 4 Kilometres
– Nearest Barpub : Kato Korakiana at 2 Kilometres
– Nearest Restaurant : Kato Korakiana at 2 Kilometres
Questions & Answers
How can I reach the villa?
How far is the villa from the airport?
Need further assistance?
We would love to help you!
- Capacity: Up to 8 Guests
- Private Pool: Yes
- View: Sea
Upper Floor Apartment (Sun)
- Capacity: Up to 6 Guests
- Beach Front: Yes
- Children Welcome: Yes
Ground floor apartment (Sea)
- Capacity: Up to 5 Guests
- Beach Front: Yes
- Children Welcome: Yes
Corfu Townhouse Suite
- Capacity: Up to 4 Guests
- Old Town: Yes
- View: Town