When seeking for a more relaxed Greece…
Villa Amalthea accommodates up to 8 guests spread over its 3 levels to enjoy privacy and is located at just a 3 minutes’ walk from the beautiful bay of Agni with crystal clear water and two pebbled beaches with some excellent tavernas.
Various terraces, relaxation areas and shaded verandas embrace the property and its swimming pool, offering magnificent view down the tree-filled valley to the sea and in the distance the mainland.Show More...
The villa will surprise you with its modern furnishing, bright colour, contemporary indoor and outdoor facilities and final touches. Set on 3 floors, Villa Amalthea is completely air-conditioned, which will ensure your comfort during the hot summer days. It offers 4 separate sea view bedrooms that accommodates up to 8 persons comprising as follows:
- On the ground floor there is a spacious living room with seats and dining table for 8 guests and a separate kitchen – fully fitted and equipped.
Further on the ground floor there is a twin bedroom with fitted wardrobe, en-suite fully equipped bath with shower and direct access to veranda.
- On the first floor are located another two bedrooms – one is with double bed and second is with twin beds. Both rooms are en-suite with bath/shower and have a balcony or access to a sun patio. Between the rooms there is another TV room with Satellite dish and DVD player.
- The third floor comprises a bedroom with double bed and en-suite shower-room. Here again the sun patio will charm you with the magnificent sea view.
Bedroom 1 with twin beds on ground floor
Bedroom 2 with twin beds on first floor
Bedroom 3 with double bed on first floor
Bedroom 4 with double bed on third floor
4 bathrooms with bath/shower, wc (4 en-suite)
2 hair dryers
Bath towels provided
Garden, Swimming pool with 8 sun beds & 2 sun umbrellas
Portable Barbeque Weber, 2 dining tables and seats for 8 people
veranda sitting area, Parking place
Not suitable for guests with reduced mobility.
Dishwasher, Washing machine,Refrigerator, Freezer, Stove, Oven, Microwave, Grill, 4-Ring Stove, Cooking Utensils, Filter coffee machine,Nespresso Machine,Toaster, Pantry Items, Dishes & Utensils,Kitchen, Kettle
Large sliding doors open onto the veranda giving access to the pool. Fire place, 3 sofas, 2 armchairs, SmartTV, DVD
Dining and seating for 8
Air condition throughout, Heating, 1 Smart TV, 1 Satellite/Cable TV
2 DVD players, WiFi, Washing machine & detergent, Iron & Board
Telephone, Hairdryer, Parking, Nespresso Machine, Cot & highchair available
Additionally facilities provided in the villa are: iron and ironing board, hairdryer, central heating for the colder evenings in April and October, baby cot and high chair (needs additionally to be requested in advance).
Notes: Villa Amalthea is fully air-conditioned. The villa is perfect for family groups. Not suitable for guests with mobility difficulties. Safes are available. Swimming pool size – 32 sq.m. Parking for 2 – 3 cars available.
Cleaning/towels/linen/maid service: Housekeeping comes in three times a week. Bed linens are changed once a week. Towels – twice a week.
Changeover day: Flexible during summer season, according to the current availability.
Car hire: Recommended.
- Additional information: Arrival and departure transfers are not included in the rental rates.
- The package price includes: rent of the whole villa per night, cleaning of the villa three times a week, bath towels change twice a week and bed sheets once a week, final cleaning, telephone help line, use of Air-conditions, use of Wifi, electricity and water costs. No transfer costs are included.
- Reservation details: To secure your booking, a deposit of 25 % is required. Balance payment is due 70 days prior to arrival. A damage deposit of 300 euro is required in cash upon arrival (or pounds or cheque)
- Payment Options: Bank Transfer, Credit Card or Paypal (+3% transaction fee with Paypal)
- Staying details: Check-in: 15:00 local time Check-out: 10:00 local time (different hours available by arrangement)
- Changeover day: Flexible
- Minimum stay: 1 week during high season. Possibility also for 10 days.
- EOT Greek license number MHTE: 0829K10000270601
- Cancellation Policy: read our Terms & Conditions in the footer of our website
Agni Bay is located at the north eastern part of Corfu island, about 30 kilometres from Corfu town.
The villa is situated at just a 3 minutes’ walk from the beautiful bay of Agni with crystal clear water, two pebbled beaches with some excellent tavernas.
In the area of Agni there are further some more lovely bays where it is nice to go for a swim, taverna or take a coffee, like Krouzeri, Kaminaki or Nisaki itself.
More to the North of Agni, the bays Kerasia, Avlaki and Agios Stephanos are worth to visit and the lively resort Kassiopi with a fisherman’s port.
In Kalami and Kassiopi you will find larger supermarkets, bakery, exchange, travel agents, car hire, nightclubs etc.
To go around from Agni a car is necessary. There is space for parking for 3 cars.
– 300 metres walk from Agni Bay with three restaurants.
– 4 km from resort Nisaki with several restaurants, shops and ATM.
– 10 km from closest pharmacy
– 10 km from lively resort Kassiopi with all amenities
– 30 km from Corfu Town.
Questions & Answers
Do I need a car at Agni?
If you want a relaxing holiday then In Agni you can be without a car as restaurants and beach are in walking distance. A few supermarkets have delivery services. Also you could visit other areas by taxi boat.
However if you want to see other parts from the island then you need a car.
How can I reach Agni?
My flight is arriving early/late, what time can I check-in?
- Capacity: Up to 6 Guests
- Beach Front: Yes
- Children Welcome: Yes
- Capacity: Up to 5 Guests
- Beach Front: Yes
- Children Welcome: Yes